Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Earn your free Encanto prizes from the Madrigal family! 🌺

Partake in Disney’s special event by traveling through the map’s Encanto portal or head directly to Mythology Island. Once in Mythology, walk to your right until you run into Mirabel and the rest of her family, the Madrigals.

Mythology Island's Encanto video billboard

Watch the short trailer previewing the magical adventure, and in return, you’ll receive two free prizes: a Capybara Follower and Flower Power reward! Add the world’s largest rodent to your travels throughout Poptropica and watch the capybara dutifully run, jump, and soar by your side. The Flower Power prize pairs a giant, purple flower with your Popsona! Press the spacebar to activate the item’s special power and leave a floral flourish behind you.

Flower Power reward and Capybara follower

Are you excited for Encanto’s release later this month? I know I am! Don’t miss out on snagging Encanto’s free prizes – Mirabel and the Madrigal family detour to Poptropica is only for a short while!

anonymousNovember 9, 2021 pm30 6:17 pm

You know what? I am sick and tired of trying to please you people.
Look, I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but every single time I complain about new Poptropica, a bunch of people think I'm overreacting and say I'm whining. Being a veteran player is hard enough, and I don't need you guys yelling at me whenever I complain. Other people complain, but I'm the only one who people yell at. I don't care if you think I'm being unreasonable. I'm sorry, but all of you need to learn how to get along with people.

Golden CrownNovember 10, 2021 pm30 5:02 pm

Oh. So I'm guessing this ISN'T the same anonymous who said "Poptropica, I can't even begin to express my gratitude for you."

PersonNovember 10, 2021 pm30 5:28 pm

I 100% agree. I have all these complaints I want to make clear to Poptropica by commenting on their blog, but I keep seeing people like you doing that and getting a lot of crap about it from the rest of the community, so I don't do it. The comment section is a space to make your thoughts clear to POPTROPICA, so you people don't have to yell at those who want to complain to the creators.

Jane HopperNovember 10, 2021 pm30 3:49 pm

I 100% agree! People can be so rude online or offline!

anonymousNovember 10, 2021 pm30 6:07 pm

Thank you so much, I'm glad at least one person can see how completely unfair it is when people think veteran players are whining when they've been through so much

White RiderNovember 12, 2021 pm30 10:43 pm

Certain people can also be...overreactive. I wish patience were a thing online. *smh*
There is a fine line between truthfulness and rudeness.

KF BlogzNovember 19, 2021 pm30 8:08 pm

I also agree. It's not nice! ITS SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< 😠😠

Percy JacksonNovember 11, 2021 am30 9:24 am

Poptropica, do you read the PHB?

White RiderNovember 12, 2021 pm30 10:56 pm

I would like to see one complainer... just ONE....

1. try to convert an island from flash to haxe.
2. pacify whining children who cannot be pacified.
3. turn back time for nostalgic purposes(easy, right?)
4. satisfy every single person on this blog page.
5. animate a movie-clip character(for the record, those are harder to do than the usual thing)
6. have as much enthusiasm and love as the person who writes these blog pages. They care about Poptropica, you can just tell.
7. be kind.
8. not yell at poptropica.
9. be patient.
10. be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger.

There is a proverb that says; he who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit, than he who captures a city.

abbyFebruary 16, 2022 pm28 3:55 pm