Monday, February 8, 2021

New Clubhouse Items, Plus the Latest Store Update! šŸ‘€

Ā

Greetings from the Pop Creators! We've been busy working on a lot of new stuff including updates to the game, new islands, and converting old islands! šŸ

Ā

We've also been working on new items for the shop, pets, and your clubhouses! It's been a busy start to 2021 and we can't wait to share all of the cool stuff in the works!Ā

Ā

This week we released a bunch of new items based on requests from you! This is just the start of what's to come, but if you have any special requests let us know in the comments below! šŸ‘‡

Ā

We're also loving the new tees and hoodies in the shop! What new outfits or costumes do you wish you could get in Poptropica!?!

UnknownFebruary 9, 2021 am28 8:43 am

Pls add some roblox shirts!! Pls!!

Red WolfFebruary 9, 2021 am28 11:05 am

I have a special request to bring the customized back to everyone

AnonymousFebruary 15, 2021 pm28 12:24 pm

I second this!!!

White foxFebruary 9, 2021 am28 11:10 am

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! YES! This is awesome This is awesome This is awesome This is awesome This is awesome THIS IS AWESOME!!! There is an ALEXA! I love it

ShyIceFebruary 9, 2021 pm28 2:09 pm

WAIT! Thats an Alexa?!

moonFebruary 9, 2021 pm28 2:17 pm

ikr

White foxFebruary 9, 2021 pm28 12:40 pm

I wish the Avatar studio would return because I bought it on flash but now it is gone. I also hope for the updates on the island winners. And OMG please please please please please please please at least consider bringing back Monkey Wrench island. And can we get blog posts about what exactly you are working on? We are all so excited and I would LOVE to know what they are working on now. Islands? Side-quests? Multiplayer? We want to know what your main priority is right now. I also hope you guys make one of those island trailers for the new islands that are on Island Tours.

White foxFebruary 9, 2021 pm28 12:59 pm

OMG WHAT????!!!!! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY CONVERTING OLD ISLANDS???!!!! I honestly thought you weren't going to convert old islands since we never heard about it but YOU ARE? I think you should do like a vote or something so we can decide which islands we definitely like top-priority want converted and you should probably switch reserved islands on and off like one day escape from pelican rock is for members-only. Two or so months later, Time Tangled is members-only and Escape from Pelican rock is normal. You should keep their progress when the island becomes reserved so they can continue where they left off when it became reserved.

White foxFebruary 16, 2021 pm28 5:29 pm

haha every time I see something new I scream

Unicorn HeartFebruary 9, 2021 pm28 1:43 pm

Heart Suit Reboot/Cinderella Live Action Dress Reboot If possible Please.:) Princess Dresses/Teddy Bear Plushes/Heart Wand/ Rose Wand/ Be Kind Sign Please.

Unicorn HeartFebruary 9, 2021 pm28 1:44 pm

The Light Signs are adorable! Heart is my favorite!:)

AnonymousFebruary 9, 2021 pm28 9:59 pm

I would love to see some outfits that are throwbacks/have the vibes of the older islands...like an outfit inspired from Spy Island or Astro Knight would be super great, and help with the wait and anticipation of those island's return. I also would love to see phones available for your poptropica characters to have/carry.

White foxFebruary 26, 2021 pm28 4:36 pm

Yeah! T-shirts for old islands would be a great way to show off your favorite old island (or, if you are a new player, your favorite current island)!

Jen/EmiFebruary 11, 2021 am28 2:38 am

Would love to see some older items released again-- especially the ones that had been a bit glitched for a bit and couldn't be purchased.
(Also for all hair including older ones to be able to be color-changed!)

lucky gamerFebruary 12, 2021 pm28 1:45 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnknownFebruary 12, 2021 pm28 5:13 pm

TIE-DYE/HIPPIE OUTFITS PLZZ

shining star66February 24, 2021 am28 10:32 am

I want the comfy vibes outfit but.. There is 2 problems 1 im not on membership 2 My poptropica is blocked