UPDATE: For more info on entering current contests and to see past months' winning designs and player submissions, see below!
- April 22 (contest info -- ENDS Monday April 25 @ 8pm PST)
- March 2022: (contest info / winner / submission video)
- February 2022: (contest info / winner / submission video)
- January 2022: (contest info / winner / submission video)
- December 2021: (contest info / winner / submission video)
- November 2021: (contest info / winner / submission video)
- October 2021: The Baron's Red October event
- September 2021: (contest info / winner / submission video)
- August 2021: (contest info / winner / submission video)
- July 2021: (contest info / winner / submission video)
- June 2021: (contest info / winner)
The Creators’ Team is delighted to see all of your enthusiasm and creative ideas that you’ve been sharing with the community lately! In fact, we can’t get enough. You're such a talented bunch, it'd be a shame not to reward such talent and imagination!
We’ve had a special project in the works for a while now that’s finally ready to be revealed… Without further ado, ALL Poptropicans are invited to participate in the new monthly costume contests!!
If you'd like to see YOUR IDEA in the Poptropica store, this is the way to do it! Do you wish you could match your favorite outfit with your Popsona? Do you fantasize about streetwear? Maybe you’d love to see some goth gear?
The art team absolutely loved seeing your costume designs and have nothing but praise for every single one of you! We're so impressed seeing the fantastic effort and response you've put into June's inaugural costume contest -- thank you to everyone that participated!
In the past, our official costume contests were held occasionally. This time, we’re reviving the costume competition to continue on a monthly basis, to give you the opportunity to turn your designs into a reality, visibly contribute to the game itself, and most importantly, share your ideas to millions across the community!
Your costume submission should be original!
- Get creative! Look for inspiration in your favorite looks that you can put your own spin on! From TV/film, your personal wishlist outfits, career uniforms, and celebrity sightings, you can design just about anything!
- Costumes may also include accessories and special powers.
- While designing your entry, be sure it can be reproduced as a Poptropica Costume. Avoid including tiny details would be hard to recreate and using previous store costumes. Where’s the fun in that?
- You can draw out your costume design on paper or go digital with an iPad or tablet. Pretty much anything goes as long as you can submit a photo or file to us!
Each month's costume contest will be open for 2 weeks! Enter your costume creations via our submissions page! Be sure to include your Poptropican’s name and your login username. Please be aware that there is a three entry maximum per person each month. But don't be discouraged if your design wasn't chosen, we've received an incredible amount of creative and unique costume designs, we wish we can choose them all! We highly encourage you to resubmit past design submissions that you're proud of or come up with new costume ideas for each month's contest!
Share your costume design on Instagram! Use #MyPoptropicaCostume and tag @poptropicacreators. Don’t hesitate to leave any questions or comments about the costume contest below! Good luck, Poptropicans – can’t wait to see what you put down the runway!