Guest Blog: Invisible Ring's Hare-Brained Reference ??
In the beginning of 2021, when the first Guest Blogger tryouts were held, I promised in my tryout that I would commit to sharing BIG news to the people of Poptropica… Hard-core knowledge that others should know, as well as super cool stuff others would WANT to know…
Ever since I GOT that Guest Blogger position I have done just that, and I took it over the TOP with my ultimate movie creation… But it doesn’t stop there!
…You see, in the making of this movie, I stumbled upon some veeerrrrry interesting information about Dr. Hare. …Turns out that the Big Bad Bunny ALSO had a really big and important personal Poptropica project of his own. …Back in 2013, to be exact. It’s called LEGO CUUSOO, and I have taken the liberty of gathering every old post about this project together into one spot for your convenience.
- Vote for Dr. Hare’s Lair on LEGO CUUSOO– or else!
- LEGO CUUSOO – help us get to 1,000 supporters!
- Get your new Dr. Hare wallpaper!
- Show your support for our LEGO CUUSOO project
- LEGO CUUSOO update – the carrot’s on us
- It’s time to ramp up production
- You want these balloons. You NEED these balloons.
- This balloon’s about to pop
- LEGO CUUSOO project update: Dr. Hare Deluxe Balloons now available
- LEGO CUUSOO – another milestone is in sight
- LEGO CUUSOO – can we reach 6,000 supporters this weekend?
- Vote and you shall receive
- LEGO CUUSOO – to 7,500!
- LEGO CUUSOO: The next milestone approaches, and so does a new prize!
- Hurry for Hare ears!
- Dr. Hare Ears Power is now available!
- Craft your own Dr. Hare!
- Go go CUUSOO
- LEGO CUUSOO – the drive to 10,000!
- Vote for us on LEGO CUUSOO and get a new Rabbot paper craft!
- LEGO CUUSOO – the drive to 10,000 and a new prize looms
- LEGO CUUSOO – we reached 10,000!
- A legendary fan project
Ok, Did you read all those posts? …What am I saying, NO ONE would pay attention to a 23-post list! (...Or maybe they would. Who knows? Humans are so unpredictable.)
…But here’s the summary: Dr. Hare would show off his master creation many different times so that more people would find it. As Dr. Hare himself said, “Let’s cast our support for this project, and bug -- er, urge -- our friends and family to do the same.”
I bet you’re thinking, “Oh, is THAT why you’re showing off your movie yet AGAIN, Invisible Ring?”
…Yes! Yes it is. Like Dr. Hare, I am intent on sharing my greatest genius work with EVERYONE, believing strongly that it’s something that the whole WORLD needs to see. …Dr. Hare’s Lego project never got off the ground in the end, and there’s a chance that my movie won’t get off the ground either. But the Hare NEVER gives up! And neither do I.
And being the vigilant funny bunny I am, I shall continue to doctor up more front-page posts, bring more big surprises, and exploit more epic secrets and insights. …You MIGHT find my movie popping up in another post or 2 later on, though. …Self-promotion is rather diabolical, but a TRUE genius doesn’t use that hare-y tactic without an excuse! …Er, REASON, I mean. …Whatever you call it. You see, my signature piece works as a reference to some of my posts… Such as my detective post or THIS post, for that matter! …But nevertheless, as a guest blogger, I am still striving to break the ice, bust out the big news, and blow all your minds to smithereens! BWAA HA HA HA!...
So see you next month, Poptropicans!