Thursday, March 10, 2022

Poptropica's Roblox News: More Game Details Revealed 👀

Breaking news! We have more Roblox updates to share with you today!

After revealing the very first sneak peek into Poptropica’s upcoming Roblox game, we left you with a question: “which island do you think inspired the new release?” The Pop community dropped tons of guesses about the island inspiration, with the frontrunner being Monster Carnival. Although it isn’t Monster Carnival, the islands do share the same spooky atmosphere. Props to the handful of players that called it early – you guessed right!

No need to keep it a secret any longer! The island inspiration for Poptropica’s debut Roblox game is…

Poptropica's Zomberry inspired Roblox game

ZOMBERRY ISLAND!!

Isn’t the dusky game scene a close match to Zomberry’s vibe? Keeping the berry-infected monsters in mind, the upcoming Roblox game is zombie themed! All players will be welcomed into a new multiplayer experience to play against one another – humans versus zombies style. Will the humans survive the Zomberry chaos? That’s up to you! 🧟‍♀️🍇

That’s the latest news on the Roblox release! Luckily, the upcoming Zomberry game will be launching soon, so you don’t have to wait long for it! Who else is excited to explore Poptropica’s zombie adventure in 3D? What Zomberry elements are you hoping to see recreated? Sound off in the comments section and share your thoughts with other players! 👇

As always, stay poppin’ y’all.

anonymous March 10, 2022 pm31 4:50 pm

Wow. You don’t even care about all the negative responses you got on that first post. You don’t care about what we want. You decide on something, you’re doing it, whether the community likes it or not. That’s why you’re bad creators

Lucky StarMarch 11, 2022 am31 11:09 am

They do care! I'm not liking this anymore than you are. But. Just chill, man!

-Lucky Star🍀⭐️

anonymous March 10, 2022 pm31 4:53 pm

However, I do like how you said “share your thoughts with other players”. At least now you’re being honest about the fact that you don’t care about what we say in the comments

Little BirdMarch 10, 2022 pm31 9:24 pm

Wait

So they literally did what we asked, and remade an old island, except they did it on a completely different game.

I guess we didn't specify we want them to remake the old islands ON POPTROPICA PLEASE

anonymousMarch 11, 2022 pm31 4:55 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, even though this is a Poptropica blog, I guess I have to SPECIFY THAT I WANT WHAT I'M ASKING FOR ON POPTROPICA. That makes lots of sense.

Jeez. People these days.

Wild DragonMarch 12, 2022 pm31 2:04 pm

Ooh! BURN! ya told them to go to ruffle.rs but never did

Pineapple PeteMarch 10, 2022 pm31 5:13 pm

I knew it! Really love that y'all are using Roblox not just for its popularity, but also because of how good its multiplayer is! I'm hoping to see some weapon variety, multiple maps, and maybe some prizes for our Poptropica accounts? :D

Squeezy dragonMarch 10, 2022 pm31 6:37 pm

This is such a unique move by poptropica and should be used in the future. I also want the poptropica team to concentrate on making the old islands before making more Roblox games.
Ps, when is mission Atlantis going to be membership free?
Thanks
Dear poptropica

MillyMarch 10, 2022 pm31 9:42 pm

Y’all. Please don’t be mean to the people working on Poptropica. They’re just trying their best. Maybe you’re not happy with what they make nowadays but at least they’re MAKING stuff for us! They didn’t have to do that you know! And they can’t cater to everything us players want. I’m pretty sure fixing up the old islands to be playable again would take quite some time, and they still want us to have new fun while we wait. Perhaps the artists who made the old islands aren’t working there anymore and so that’s why the art style isn’t the same? There are many things that they are trying to work out to still make the game fun for Old and New players. I may not know what, but I do know that you guys shouldn’t be so hard on them. They’re trying new things out and thought that remaking an old island in Roblox would be cool and fun for us! It’s not something you may have wanted, but it’s something unexpected and is bound to be amazing to re-experience an old island in a different game environment. And Zomberry, as I remember, was a pretty cool island! 🫐

PersonMarch 11, 2022 pm31 2:38 pm

Thank you, you said exactly what was on my mind!

anonymousMarch 11, 2022 pm31 4:59 pm

Oh, gee, I'm sorry, the creators have ignored me and tons of others for years, made new things even when we said we don't want them, and won't even discuss bringing back old islands in their original self for good on the blog, but yeah, I totally understand how I'M the mean one.

Jeez! Don't you understand anything? Poptropica isn't trying. How could they be, if they make all sorts of stuff we don't want?

Silver thunderMarch 11, 2022 pm31 9:14 pm

just saying, a lot of people will need to make an account on roblox, and i have never heard of zomberry island before. last thing, pls make a new Island after this!

Maroon foxMarch 11, 2022 pm31 11:11 pm

I completely agree! I want the old islands back too but they are trying to balance bring the old islands back and keeping things interesting for everyone else. Give them some grace. They try and try and all you guys do is complain. It’s sorta obnoxious at this point (no offense to the ones that are actually nice). It’s hard and the creators can’t cater to your every need. It’s hard trust me. People are constantly complaining and breathing down their necks. So again, give them a bit of grace. They try so hard to make us all happy.

Sincerely

~ Maroon Fox

P.S. Thanks poptropica team/creators for your hard work! The game wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. Thanks

White MoonMarch 12, 2022 pm31 10:56 pm

Remake them to be like Mythology 2.0? , aka a watered down disappointment, even tv tropes says it`s weak now.

Chilly ShadowMarch 14, 2022 pm31 1:11 pm

Yeah. Some of us like it, some of us don't. It's not possible to please everybody, and also, when they sent that post out, the roblox island was already being MADE. It isn't like they could just halt progress. I notice that SOME of you (you know who you are!) have already forgotten the new island coming out (secret of the jade scarab? hello?) Don't take for granted that EVERYONE hates this update. Not everyone that plays Poptropica comes here to comment.

disclaimer: probably most of you will not listen to this just like you claim the creators don't listen to us. so there goes two minutes of my time that I'll never get back 😀

White RiderMarch 14, 2022 pm31 1:15 pm

Milly, I hope you don't get a lot of hate just for applauding the devs' attempt to recreate a mostly dead game. Thanks for saying that. I agree with you wholeheartedly.

JiroMarch 11, 2022 am31 8:56 am

I for one think this is neat!! I have a friend who's really into Roblox and I've been trying to get them to play Poptropica so this could be a great way to introduce it to them!

As for the other mean comments, recreating old islands from scratch and transferring it into a new version isn't easy! It can take up a lot of time building the storylines, elements, and everything else just for it to run smoothly. Let's be thankful that Poptropica is still standing when every other multiplayer flash game shut down.

We love you creators, we appreciate all your work! <3

Captain DrakeMarch 14, 2022 pm31 1:24 pm

Yes, all the negative comments are the hate ones. I'm seeing a pattern here... But anyways great job creators!! :D

Busy FireMarch 11, 2022 pm31 6:02 pm

LOVE Zomberry island! I completed it like 5 times! I guess I’ll need to make a Roblox account now! 😍

Wild DragonMarch 12, 2022 pm31 2:03 pm

I told ya so(see last post)

Dangerous ShadowMarch 13, 2022 am31 10:02 am

Guys, let's not be mean to the poptropica creators.
It is really hard to bring islands, so they're adding things to try and make it more fun. If you don't like it, too bad. I'd like to see you create an island . >:(=

AnonymousMarch 13, 2022 pm31 3:06 pm

Could you guys please stop changing the old islands? Mythology Island is so dumbed down now it isn’t fun to play anymore.