Guest Blog: Taking A Well-Earned Hiatus by Invisible Ring 💍✨
Hey, everybody! It’s me, Invisible Ring! I’m back once again, and, well… I’m actually rather exhausted! I guess sooner or later, being the #1 most active guest blogger in all Poptropica really takes it out of you!
…What’s that? Am I SURE that I’m the most active guest blogger so far? …I'm Pretty sure! Who else has written TEN guest posts for Poptropica so far? Well actually, this post makes eleven, but it’s true. I have ten other guest posts in the vast blog of Poptropica, which is why I have put them all together in THIS guest post.
So, without further ado, here is the list of every guest post I made for Poptropica so far, from oldest to newest, all in one spot… for both your convenience and mine.
- An Airways interview with Poptropica
- Formulating Theories on Home Island
- Poptropica Musical Crusade
- All About Poptropica’s TRIBES
- Formulating Even MORE Theories on Home Island
- Spotlighting Perfect Sky on Poptropica Month
- Launching the Battle Morale Movie Trailer
- Dream Island Comparisons- Fairytale vs Arabian Nights
- Reviewing 2021: The Report on Poptropica’s Year of Stories
- (And lastly my personal favorite…) Battle Morale: The Ultimate Movie Premiere
Now that you have either read the post, looked through the post’s links, or just saved the link of THIS post for later, I bet you are wondering what I plan to write next. …Well, good question, because I don’t have a good answer! Now that both my ultimate movie is complete AND that I’m done summarizing everything I’ve guest blogged, I think that it’s high time I take a break and leave the blogging to the other guest bloggers for now. Pleasure doing business with you all! Sayonara for now, and I’ll be back later…when I feel like it!
- IR 💍
1. GG, Ring. GG.
2. Poptropica, if you would, maybe make Mission Altantis open to everyone...please? It's been Members Only for four months now...
NOOOOOO WE WILL MISS YOU QUEEN OF THE BLOGS! YOU HAVE BEEN LOVED!
Aw, thanks, Jane Hopper! You too, Neat Peanut. Thanks to EVERYONE that enjoyed my posts for that matter. By the time I DO get back to guest blogging, I'll be sure to keep making my posts just as good as before... hopefully even better.
I'm going to miss you.
You've been such an inspiration to me, Invisible Ring! We'll all miss you, and we'll be waiting for your return!