Thursday, January 6, 2022

New character screen features have been added to your closet! ⏪

Good evening, Poptropicans! Today’s updates are short and sweet, let’s into the action around the islands.

For those of you that have already tried on the newest costumes from the shops on Mainstreet and the Airship, there’s a good chance you’ve seen the character customizer’s new feature!

If you like experimenting with your Popsona’s look, the new revert feature is a handy tool! Now, you can change right back into your Popsona’s last saved outfit! Click the Revert button to put on all of your previous costume pieces. Switch back between looks or start fresh customizing your perfect fit!

New revert feature in customizer

You’ll also see an enlarged icon when choosing an outfit out of your closet. If you’re playing on a small screen, the bigger image can help you see each costumes’ details and name while you're designing your new look. 🔍

Rainbow Pup enlarged in the customizer

Short and sweet, right? What do you think of the newest additions? Head to your Character Screen to try out the customizer’s new features for yourself! 👀

anonymousJanuary 6, 2022 am31 10:47 am

What do I think of the new additions? WHAT DO I THINK OF THE NEW ADDITIONS??!!
I THINK YOU SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME TRYING TO MAKE NEW POINTLESS STUFF WHEN YOU COULD BE BRINGING THE OLD VERSION BACK!!!
Don't you think it's more logical to just bring back the old Inventory instead of changing it so often? Wouldn't that be cheaper?

BraveRiderJanuary 7, 2022 am31 7:50 am

Can't you be a little more patient? Poptropica staff said that they are bringer more islands back. Just wait, it will take a while until the islands will come back.

anonymousJanuary 10, 2022 am31 8:46 am

Wow. Can't you understand that us veterans have been patient for YEARS? At one point you just snap after all that time.

Incredible FlameJanuary 12, 2022 pm31 6:41 pm

@anonymous Can you PLEASE be QUIET for ONCE???? And can you PLEASE stop thinking that "veterans" are more SUPERIOR than newer players! If you don't like what the pop creators are doing, just QUIT. You are not even WORTH playing this game!

Dear PoptropicaJanuary 6, 2022 pm31 7:18 pm

Thank you for all of the progress you've made on our beloved game this year. The wonderful islands you've brought back and created, the new features, the mini-quests, and the creative opportunities you give us in monthly costume contests! We thank you for all that you've done in 2021, and we can't wait to see what you have in store for 2022.
But there's one thing all of us Poptropicans miss, and that is the Customizer. One of the best tools in the game allowed you to copy the characters' outfits! It gave us unlimited freedom, letting us choose whether we wanted to be a god from ancient Greece (Mythology Island), a powerful superhero (Poptropicon 1-3), or an eclectic mix of both.
It's one of the things we miss dearly, and I wanted to make this petition to let the Creators know that we want it, so all Poptropicans who remember the glory days of the Customizer, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!
Thank You!

ListentousJanuary 7, 2022 pm31 3:30 pm

I want it back I used it all the time I loved it!!! I don’t know why poptropica got rid of it, and I also want photos back, the old islands back, the old island membership costumes back my person is struck wearing the vampire curse outfit can’t change and all the old costumes back they got rid of, harder islands and challenging islands back, they made the islands to easy

anonymousJanuary 8, 2022 pm31 2:59 pm

Yes!!! I really want the challenging islands back! The islands that sometimes took me hours to complete instead of the easy ones we have now that take a mere ten minutes.

AnonymouSJanuary 9, 2022 pm31 5:42 pm