Thursday, September 30, 2021

Amelia’s Eye-Popping Mini Quest Guide and Playthrough! 🦄

Have you completed Amelia’s mini quest yet? It hasn’t been long since Amelia recruited us to help her find her missing cargo! Now that the mini quest has been available for a few weeks, hopefully you’ve already helped Amelia retrieve her precious cargo! If you haven’t, what are you waiting for?! Check out our Youtube channel to get the full experience and watch a playthrough of Amelia’s mini quest!

Amelia desperately needs your help! After being invited to tea in Amelia’s clubhouse, she reveals a piece of important cargo has gone missing somewhere over Survival Island! Here’s where you come in. Amelia asks you to travel to Survival Island to retrieve her cargo, but she’s adamant about keeping its contents a secret.

Amelia's Mini Quest objective

Your efforts won’t go unnoticed though – Amelia offers you credits and a surprise reward for your trouble. It’s up to you to accept her mini quest and set off in search of the misplaced freight.

After touching down in Survival Island, you can find Amelia’s missing cargo by heading either left or right. Whichever direction you choose, you’ll come across it eventually! Trek through the snow and keep an eye out for the lost items! Finally, you locate the cargo! But things definitely take a surprising turn… Amelia’s precious, secret cargo is filled to the brim with unicorn plushies of all things! 🦄

Cargo on Survival Island

Now, with the cargo in tow, head back to Amelia’s clubhouse on Home Island to return the unicorn treasure. As soon as you walk through the door, Amelia’s over the moon! You found it! For your reward, Amelia gifts you 1000 credits and your own unicorn stuffed animal for your clubhouse! You can’t help but bring up the cargo’s surprising contents and ask her about her collection. Evidently, she LOVES the magical creatures!

Amelia's unicorn reaction 1Amelia's unicorn reaction 2Amelia's unicorn reaction 3

In a unicorn-fueled frenzy, Amelia reveals the bedroom she hid during your first visit. Her room is absolutely covered in keepsakes and plushies of pointy-horned creatures. Unicorns, rainbows, and sparkles decorate the room from floor to ceiling! It’s a magical sight to behold!

Amelia's bedroom

While you’re here, you can also take a look around the rest of her clubhouse. There’s plenty to see and even more to learn about Amelia! How many secrets does she have?!

Look closely! Amelia owns Home Island?! She even has photos with Xavier, a very angry looking Baron, and a group photo with two mystery girls in her bedroom. Is anyone else’s imagination running a mile a minute?

Amelia and XavierAmelia and the BaronAmelia and mystery Poptropicans

What are your theories explaining Amelia’s mysteries? What could be the backstories behind the photos? Who are the girls in the last picture? What other adventures has Amelia had around Poptropica? Drop your theories in the comments below and see what other Poptropicans think about all the new info, you might be closer than you think! 🧐

anonymousSeptember 30, 2021 pm30 8:59 pm

Listen, no offense Poptropica, but do you really think side-quest walkthroughs are what we want right now?

You know what? Go to the PHB. You may need to scroll down a bit, depending on how many new posts come up until you see this comment. You'll see a post titled: PHB special: Backspace - "Blank Space" Taylor Swift Parody Music Video"
Watch the video.
Don't you see? All we want are old islands. If you still can't see the message, you shouldn't be a social media manager.

Shifty pawSeptember 30, 2021 pm30 11:04 pm

No offence, but is Poptropica ever gonna be changed back to normal?
One of the only reasons I still play is because I'm still hoping that Poptropica will be changed back to normal and the old islands will come back.
Could we have some News on the old islands and their progress on coming back?
And could we have two home islands, one of the normal old poptropica and the other the new version?
I'm looking forward to the new island, because I'm sure this one will actually be classified as an actual island that is long and challenging. Also I hope this one doesn't have animations. Plus, Ned Noodlehead is in the new island so I'm looking forward to that.
Thankyou Poptropica!

Happy LizardOctober 1, 2021 am31 11:15 am

Can you please replace the guns in Wild West Island with the Sci-fi laser guns (which are kid friendly).

Strange BeeOctober 1, 2021 am31 11:42 am

I am also one of the old players that wish for the old poptropican islands back, because they are much more interesting and nostalgic then what fairytale island came out to be.
However, I am going to state that from what I've seen, Poptropica is aware that we want it to go back to being the old normal and fun game it was before flash shut down.
This is going to be a bit of a spoilers for the side quest (I am not a member, I watched a playthrough of it and I wont go into FULL detail), but the task you are given at the end, one of the things you say to a character is along the lines of wanting the old poptropican islands back. If they put this in there to make the character cry, they most likely are aware.

MoonOctober 2, 2021 pm31 10:34 pm

Same I really want the old poptropica back with the old islands, with new islands, the custom button back, the old costumes and old member costumes back like the vampire curse costume, the photo picture album, I don’t know why they had to change poptropica it was perfect the way it was the only thing it needed was new islands, I’m stuck wearing my vampire curse outfit I can’t change my outfit because they got rid of the costume, please bring the apple bees glasses

Shiny MoonOctober 28, 2021 am31 9:18 am

same i need the old islands back

Hyper BubblesOctober 1, 2021 pm31 12:31 pm

Eveything thta made Poptropica is gone now, you completely ruined it. Mythology is a watered down sad sack of an island, this bounce animation isn`t that good. And all the islands are gone, the ones that stayed only have one episode on them. My backpack is gone. I just want Poptropica the way it used to be, nice and challenging at times. Plus i can`t find that stupid cargo.

anonymousOctober 1, 2021 pm31 5:25 pm

Agreed.

Poptropica, when you temporarily brought the old islands back in 2020, you asked in the post "which islands would you like to see converted?" You can't ask us what we want, and then ignore it!

Hyper BubblesOctober 3, 2021 am31 12:14 am

Things really went down to trash after some genius dinks decided to off flash, their even trashing the new Poptropica on both the reddit and fandom wiki, also I still can`t find the cargo, yesterday it said something was missing from the map and I looked all over survival and still can`t find it.

laughy taffyOctober 23, 2021 pm31 3:53 pm

I'm actually having the same problem with not being able to find the cargo, I even watched the walkthrough and went to the place where it's supposed to be and it's not there. What's different with mine is that it denies anything is wrong. Could someone please fix this glitch?

October 25, 2021 pm31 2:13 pm

Hey there! Please use the Contact Us page to report the issue you're experiencing and we can help you out! :-)

Popular GamerOctober 1, 2021 pm31 4:03 pm

Hello Poptropicans! Here is a great opportunity to make friends. Every Saturday afternoon come to the Arcade.

Friend Me!

-PianoJoel1

Squeezy SliceOctober 1, 2021 pm31 9:45 pm

Everyone's talking about how they want things to be changed back to how it used to be, but no one is talking about how goofy Ameilia's facial expressions when you reveal she likes unicorns. those expressions should be memes.🤣

BubblegumGirlOctober 3, 2021 pm31 6:12 pm

I agree with anonymous, Hyper Bubbles, Strange Bee, Shifty paw

Poptropica PlayerOctober 4, 2021 am31 8:21 am

same

Sporty FishOctober 26, 2021 pm31 6:54 pm

Same!!!

BronzeDragonOctober 4, 2021 pm31 1:05 pm

You know what I would like more new islands that are as hard as the one where ew had to escape prison!!!

Sporty FishOctober 26, 2021 pm31 6:52 pm

When are we getting the old islands back?
I miss Shark Tooth and Nabooti and Red Dragon, Skullduggery and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Spy Island and Super Power Island and Counterfeit. Thanks for keeping Mythology and Pelican Rock, and 24 Carrot though.
We just want the islands from our childhood back!
It's too nostalgic.
Man you really did a number on us Gen Z, lemme tell ya...

Silver KnuckleOctober 26, 2021 pm31 7:00 pm

Can't find the cargo. I've been looking for 2 hours. This sucks

Calm LightningNovember 10, 2021 pm30 5:52 pm

same here bro, is this a glitch or is it in a different spot everytime?

Calm LightningNovember 9, 2021 pm30 6:13 pm

I was over complicating this mini challenge because I was so used to the old islands. WE WANT THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm LightningNovember 10, 2021 pm30 6:05 pm

IF YOU CANT FIND THE CARGO I figured out the glitch. When you click on Amelia and it has the bubbles to say you have to click on all of them and then go around her room and click on everything that you can and then you go to the spot that it shows in the walkthrough and it is there on the tree stump. I hope that helped.