Wednesday, April 28, 2021

FAIRYTALE ISLAND WALKTHROUGH

Have you had the chance to swing by Fairytale Island? Whether you've visited or not, it's your lucky day, Poptropicans!

We've released an official Fairytale Island walkthrough of the newly released island that you can watch HERE! Join me in exploring the island, completing side quests, and solving the mystery of who is jeopardizing all of the happy endings.

The winners of the Fairytale Fan Art Challenge are also announced at the end of the video!! Huge thank you to everyone who entered,  there were so many wonderful submissions!! Keep your eyes peeled for the next Fan Challenge coming up soon! 👀

SilverMoonApril 28, 2021 pm30 5:20 pm

I really enjoyed Fairytale Island, it was short but fun. I would really lke to see a fanart highlghting the next store update and what new costume to put in!

Also, if anyone would like to friend me my poptropican's name is Silver Moon

ShinyFishApril 28, 2021 pm30 5:49 pm

I wish that I could have costumized Snow Whites outfit it was so pretty!

yes we want customizer back noowwww or else we will all sewwwwMay 7, 2021 pm31 1:48 pm

we will sew if e dont get our customizer on all of the gamesa

anonymousMay 9, 2021 am31 10:31 am

It's spelled "sue", not sew.

Little GhostApril 28, 2021 pm30 7:22 pm

I doubt people needed the walk-through but thanks anyway :)

AnonymousApril 28, 2021 pm30 8:38 pm

why can't I copy someone else's costume in Poptropica 2021 update

AnonymousApril 28, 2021 pm30 8:39 pm

I finished all the islands in poptropica now what should I do?

Happy LizardApril 28, 2021 pm30 10:45 pm

I enjoyed Fairy Tale Island, so can you look forward to Epic Battles Island. P.S. Epic Battles Island is a fantasy where you battle monsters.

Poptropica PlayerApril 29, 2021 pm30 2:28 pm

You mean Legendary Swords island?

Happy LizardApril 30, 2021 am30 8:14 am

No, I meant Epic Battles Island (based from the ideas) with the demon version of C.J.

anonymousApril 29, 2021 am30 8:32 am

Fairy Tale island was pretty easy, so i didn't need to watch the walkthrough, thus I only found out the winners because the PHB announced it. It's pretty inconvenient to only announce it on a walkthrough video, especially if the island was easy and you can win it in five minutes. Because of this, not a lot of people had to watch the video. Making us wait like 7 days in, and then announcing only on a walkthrough that really nobody needs is a really bad decision. Not your best work, Poptropica.

Little GhostApril 29, 2021 pm30 5:36 pm

Wow, rude. Might I add that it was kind of them to add an island at all? And a walkthrough, for those who aren't as smart as you obviously are. Did you actually pay attention? They said that there were so many AWESOME submissions that it took that long! Be more considerate!

nickApril 29, 2021 am30 8:57 am

it keeps frozen when I get on It won't let me do anything becuz it froze when it loading.

Dr. BeevApril 29, 2021 am30 9:24 am

Why hello, Silent Frog! It's nice to finally have a name to a Pop Creator.

The Poptropica Help Blog has a written walkthrough full of pics for Fairytale Island, which should complement Poptropica's video nicely. <a href="https://poptropi.ca/island-help/fairy-tale/">Check it out if you need a guide!</a>

We'd also love to hear what everyone thinks of Fairytale Island! The PHB put out a review earlier (which you can find <a href="https://poptropi.ca/2021/04/26/phb-review-fairytale-island/">here</a&gt;) and it'd be cool to continue that discussion in the comments.

Stay poppin', friends!

Dr. BeevApril 29, 2021 pm30 10:44 pm

Welp, those links broke. Try these:

Fairytale Island Review: https://poptropi.ca/2021/04/26/phb-review-fairytale-island/

Fairytale Island Written Walkthrough (with pics!): https://poptropi.ca/island-help/fairy-tale

Enjoy!!

wwaddlesApril 29, 2021 am30 11:54 am

same we want the old islands its unfair to us non members

Wild DragonApril 29, 2021 pm30 7:09 pm

I LOVED fairytale island! I am now playing escape from pelican rock for hundredth time (Still my favorite island😁).
P.S. My Poptropica username is Guineapig112!

poptropica playerApril 30, 2021 pm30 4:05 pm

i know! did you search up the history behind pelican rock and the inspiration behind the island? it's fascinating!

Serious WalkerApril 30, 2021 pm30 5:53 pm

Omg ikr. Pelican rock is still hard, I know it by heart

Poptropica PlayerMay 1, 2021 am31 9:23 am

yeah seriously who is this person who keeps commenting under the name Poptropica Player? Are you trying to frame ME on purpose? I did not write that comment...

Wild DragonMay 1, 2021 pm31 4:16 pm

No I did not! I tried but only found walkthroughs of the island.

SakuraArtMay 25, 2021 pm31 12:28 pm

My username is MintyAdventurer9 if anyone wants to friend me!

kejuanApril 30, 2021 pm30 1:50 pm

wow fun

Silver HorseApril 30, 2021 pm30 7:08 pm

I actually wanted to share an idea i had for a pop TV show! It would involve my character, silver horse (or the purple unicorn dragon cat, i got the cat whiskers and ears from common rooms when you could costumize there, the unicorn horn from the furry monster 3 costume, the dragon wings and shirt from the Dragon costume, and dyed my skin purple and hair dark blue using the colorizer) and a secret society sending him on missons, each of which is an island (the islands are divided into 3 30-minute episodes each) and he'll have some others tagging along as well, such as phb staffers Slanted Fish, Lucky Joker, and Purple Paw, poptropica creators Captain Crawfish (aka Mitch Krpata), Skinny Moon, Blue Tooth, and Silent Frog, as well as others like idk/nick and former PHB staffers Hputerpop, Blake, and more!

BobaTeaApril 30, 2021 pm30 11:32 pm

This is off topic but my house has old furniture in it so for some reason when i try to delete it my game freezes.

Happy LizardMay 2, 2021 pm31 3:51 pm

Please, bring back the costumizer (except for Fairy Tale Island and common rooms)

dangeloMay 2, 2021 pm31 5:31 pm

How do I get through it???

Fellow PoptropicanMay 3, 2021 pm31 3:00 pm

Common theme of player's comments are to bring back the customizer, bring back original islands for game play to all players, and to bring back the arcade on home island; walkthrough is a nice thing, but please listen to the players!