Thursday, January 7, 2021

Something LEGENDARY is in Poptropica! 🤖

What better way to start the new year than with a new mini-game in Poptropica! The LEGENDARY SWORDS MATCH-3 🤖just launched TODAY and can found on the 2nd page of the Poptropica map.

Can you beat the TOP SCORE!?! Let us know what you think of the game in the comments below! ⚔️

UnknownJanuary 7, 2021 pm31 6:22 pm

wow

Big RiderJanuary 7, 2021 pm31 11:18 pm

I beat the top Score. :,)
my score 2,900,600

White foxJanuary 12, 2021 pm31 12:23 pm

Wow! That is really impressive!

Joey NigroJanuary 8, 2021 am31 3:36 am

I did beat the Top Score

White foxJanuary 8, 2021 am31 8:20 am

Cool!!! I know I said I wasn't on poptropica when legendary swords was an island, but I do a ton of research on the early blog posts and things like that, so I know legendary swords was an island and this mini-game is AWESOME!

Invisible RingJanuary 8, 2021 pm31 12:55 pm

I was excited and disappointed at the same time. Disappointed because when I heard about legendary swords, I thought the island was brought back AGAIN. Instead its just a mini game. I was excited because the mini game was still fun and new! But I have a suggestion. Hoptropica is already come and gone and it looks like Legendary swords match will do the same. Instead of putting them on the map temporarily, why dont we have them in the home island arcade? We could use more games to earn credits with.
PS. You guys told us you would announce winners this week but they came out next week instead! Many of us were freaking out that the updates were a week overdue! I understand how hard it can be to choose the best islands out of hundreds... but lets not make any promises we cannot keep. Thank you! The 2 winners we have so far look great. I am reaaaally looking forward to who the third island winner will be!

White foxJanuary 11, 2021 pm31 3:23 pm

You haven't been commenting as much lately, Invisible Ring. Also, my username is Pianist1

AnonymousJanuary 9, 2021 pm31 6:32 pm

I miss the old legendary swords island and I really want legendary swords back

UnknownJanuary 12, 2021 am31 11:54 am

i just want the origional

AnonymousJanuary 13, 2021 am31 8:02 am

Just wondering, does this give you credits when you play?

UnknownJanuary 15, 2021 pm31 1:29 pm

I was genuinely hoping that this was going to be the sequel to the first Legendary Swords game from all those years ago. Evidently, this is nothing more than a match three candy crush reskin.

But maybe in the future there will be a proper sequel?