Hi, Poptropicans! We're super excited to introduce you to Fearless Walker, our first guest writer on the Poptropica blog!!! Check out this awesome pic of Fearless Walker in their clubhouse!
Hey Guys!! I'm Fearless Walker and I’m so excited to be writing for the Poptropica Blog! I’ve been playing for 8 years now so I know a lot about Poptropica! Today I want to share some little tips and random facts you may not have known about in the game! Without further ado here are 5 random facts and tips for Poptropica!
- If your character is in need of a makeover but nothing in the shop interests you, go to Poptropicon episode 1 and use the randomly generated people that walk in and out of scenes to get unique (and free!) outfits that you may not be able to find in the shop!
- Rumor has it that Jeff Kinney, the creator of Poptropica got the idea for the game while mowing the lawn!
- There's a Poptropica Nintendo 3Ds game!
- Poptropica islands used to have a scale to rate how difficult they were from Hard, Medium, and easy!
- If you are having trouble beating the Poptropolis games island use this tip! Start with the events that are hardest for you first and then work your way up until you have the easiest events last. For example, the 3 jump is most difficult for me so I did that first and ended with hurdles which I knew I could get first in every time. Doing this makes it so you can work your way up to the top without getting pushed down to the bottom because of a bad event!
I hope you guys enjoyed my first post! I can't wait to write more posts in the future!