Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Super Fans Unite!

Howdy, Poptropicans!

You've been amazing us with all the incredible things you've been doing for our birthday! From videos to fan art to TONS of fan mail, we just can't get over it!

Rumor has it a lot of you have been playing Poptropica for years. Case in point: Lucinda! Well, technically Lucinda played for years, took a break for TEN YEARS, and then came back. Cuz we're always here for you.

What do you think makes the ultimate Poptropican?!

AlderSeptember 8, 2020 pm30 7:05 pm

Any chance we could get a bit of a peek into development on poptropica? It'd be neat to see what you guys've been up to and the process of converting islands. I don't just mean this little images of character sketches though. Gives us a view of you workplace and stuff! I'd love to see the people and the work behind poptropica

AnonymousSeptember 9, 2020 pm30 1:04 pm

I totally agree!

UnknownSeptember 9, 2020 pm30 4:59 pm

Yes i would LOVE that!

Joey NigroSeptember 9, 2020 pm30 7:38 pm

I would love that too.

AnonymousSeptember 12, 2020 pm30 10:07 pm

Yes,I agree!

AnonymousSeptember 8, 2020 pm30 9:36 pm

I so get what this girl is talking about! I played poptropica all the time throughout elementary school but I quit because the game got lost a lot since the game was just a few years old at the time. Later on in 7th grade I wanted to give it one more try and I loved it! I played it since and I still have that account I made in 7th grade to this day. I had the same reaction as Lucinda at the time. I was used to seeing Early Poptropica's old school islands so I was amazed to play mystery of the map, mission atlantis, and poptropica realms at the time. Realms still amazes me to this day.

AnonymousSeptember 9, 2020 pm30 12:18 pm

I really don't know what makes the ultimate poptropican, but I know there are so many of us who are die-hard fans of this game, and that includes Poptropica Realms and Poptropica Worlds! Some of us are all about poptropica and we read their comics, play with their toys, buy the memberships, stay up to date on the blog.... maybe even participate in the poptropica month celebration! Many of us played it when we were little, got off of it, and then returned to it for good years later. I never thought about an ultimate poptropican before, or what qualifies as one, but anyone can be an ultimate poptropican if poptropica is their all time favorite website, and they stick with it for years to come!

AnonymousSeptember 10, 2020 am30 11:42 am

My poptropica doesn't look like that....I know that if I want to see all the updates then I have to make a new account, but I really like my account. Please fix this!!

AnonymousSeptember 23, 2020 am30 4:23 am

YES PLEASE!!

OLD SCHOOL/INCREDIBLE HAWKSeptember 10, 2020 pm30 1:29 pm

what and when will the birthday thing come to the store just wondering.

UnknownSeptember 11, 2020 am30 12:28 am

Fan mail? I never knew we could send fan mail! I can't even find Poptropica's mail adresses or their e-mail adresses! I would LOVE to send a fan letter too, but HOW CAN I? Can someone help me out?

UnknownSeptember 11, 2020 am30 12:29 am

UnknownSeptember 11, 2020 am30 12:29 am

AnonymousSeptember 11, 2020 am30 9:38 am

Some one whos played from the beginning, buyed everything from the store, always buys memberships, invests a lot of time and finally, made an impressive poptropican realm

AnonymousSeptember 11, 2020 pm30 12:29 pm

You're awesome, Poptropica!!

UnknownSeptember 11, 2020 pm30 6:11 pm

I love poptropica

AnonymousSeptember 23, 2020 am30 8:01 am

Love poptropica. I used to play during primary school as well and now have come back to this game after years. I cant wait for all the old islands to be moved over to the newer version.