Monday, October 7, 2019

Halloween on Home Island!

Have you been to Home Island, lately? Poptropica is officially Spook Central!!

This is one of my favorite Home Island updates... probably ever, so make sure you don't miss all the little surprises! (Don't worry, I won't spoil everything here.)

We know for a lot of you guys, Poptropica is all about The Look, and what better time of year to show it off than HALLOWEEN? I'll be keeping my eyes on the common rooms these next few weeks, so make sure your costumes are looking sharp for the season!

I leave you with my personal favorite Poptropican, this witch. Screenshots absolutely don't do her justice, so make sure you go have a chat!
AnonymousOctober 7, 2019 pm31 7:32 pm

How do I change my characters eye to full eyes and not half eye? It changed when I added to inflatable dinosaur costume on

Blue ToothOctober 9, 2019 am31 9:12 am

Hey there! Send our customer service team a message here: https://www.poptropica.com/contact/contact-Poptropica.html

Make sure you include your username that you use to log in and tell them the change you need made, and they can fix your character for you!

Blue Sky StudiosOctober 8, 2019 pm31 4:46 pm

Hey its me again the one with the realms and with the most rare closet srry for bragging
about that but good job guys with all the detail plz add a island that is very mysterious and hard

byeeeeeeeee

masterOctober 14, 2019 am31 11:04 am

we would do another game but i don't have ideas im sorry

AnonymousOctober 11, 2019 pm31 9:26 pm

I LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE KEEP UP THIS AWESOME WORK!!! I will play poptropica forever :)

AnonymousOctober 18, 2019 pm31 4:10 pm

I KNOW! I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DominickNovember 10, 2019 am30 12:54 am

Lovely post, thank you author for sharing this amazing content for Halloween. When you wear realistic dragon costume it looks more gorgeous. And I can assure you that after wearing these costumes your halloween become more enjoyable.

UnknownOctober 29, 2020 am31 10:25 am