Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Poptropica Update!

Hi, Poptropicans!

Some of you may have noticed changes happening in Poptropica and we know there's been A LOT of speculation about what's going on!

The Poptropica creators team is hard at work to make Poptropica a better experience for everyone and you'll be seeing changes big and small from now on! You've sent us a lot of brilliant ideas and we're doing our best to make those requests a reality!

One of our latest changes is updating the shop. A lot of you have reached out to us that the shop never gets updated in Poptropica, and you're right – it had been a really long time since any changes had been made! We'll be updating the shop every month with items for you to choose from. Have a favorite costume, follower, or special ability you want to see return to the Poptropica shop? Let us know in the comments below!
UnknownApril 24, 2018 am30 5:16 am

There have been so many cool items in the past, it's almost too hard to choose! I really liked the Cryptids Nessie Hat, the Steamworks Mech Pilot costume, the Vampire Count costume, the Night Hare costume, and the Paper Boy costume, so seeing those back in the shop would be great! Nice GIF by the way. ;)

UnknownApril 24, 2018 pm30 5:53 pm

I like Poptropica but i choose poptropia worlds and there arent any updates or new islands there yet and its getting boring with nothing to do. Im not trying to hate dont get me wrong but I just dont feel poptropica anymore

kykyApril 24, 2018 pm30 6:13 pm

I ust need to say something. YALL NEED TO FIX REALMS!!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE THAT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND IT"BEEN LIKE 9 MOUNTH'S. AND I'VE BEEN WAITING patiently......... BUT IT HAS BEEN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!! And all i ask is you'll plz just fix it soon very very very very soooon. THANK YOU!

selinadApril 24, 2018 pm30 7:38 pm

I do not like the change becausce there were so many idomes to choses from I alwaysssss picked the vampirer and now I cant I HATE THIS UPDATEEEEEEE

Silver WolfApril 24, 2018 pm30 7:55 pm

I think it would be really cool to bring back some of the earliest island costumes, especially since many of us didn't play when the game was first created. Some of the costumes that Lucky Joker commented would be awesome!

annerzApril 24, 2018 pm30 8:56 pm

Hey Poptropica! I personally think you should bring back the Vampire Countess back. The design was always really cool, and I'd totally buy it, mainly because I have a membership now (YAY!)

Allyn124April 24, 2018 pm30 9:15 pm

Can you guys pleaseeee bring back the woodstock follower from great pumpkin island back!!! I remember wanting to buy him and got membership two days after he was removed from the store :( I think I'd be cool to see our Poptropicans with that cute little companion flying around and about us again!

UnknownApril 25, 2018 am30 9:52 am

Nice I like this I hope more islands to come :)

AnonymousApril 25, 2018 am30 11:08 am

I miss the games Money Ladder and D.C. Diner! Please re-post those games like you did with Shrink Shot and Prepare For Impact!

UnknownMay 8, 2018 pm31 4:10 pm

I don't like this "once every month" update on the store. It severely limits what I can buy from there to a handful of objects, most of which at the moment I currently don't really like expect for the Gamer Girl one. I want the old store back. At least I could see everything and be able to buy without having to wait. Plus I had a habit of always going for the classic followers pack solely for the hummingbird every time I forget my old account and make a new one and I want my hummingbird buddy back!
Also as a side note, why does Worlds work perfectly fine on my family's home computer yet when I log in on my personal laptop it never even loads to the player entry screen?

UnknownMay 15, 2018 pm31 9:30 pm

RETURN ALL OF THE MEMBERSHIP ITEMS PLEASE

UnknownMay 30, 2018 am31 11:27 am

Is there ever going to be a new island?

UnknownMarch 29, 2020 pm31 12:47 pm

I know right

UnknownJuly 10, 2018 am31 12:29 am

Please bring back the dog and cat followers to the store. I had not played this game for a while and came on and was very disappointed that they were no longer there. I absolutely loved having them as a companion while I went on adventures. Also,bringing back daily polls in profile for friends to see would be nice to have back.

UnknownJuly 18, 2018 pm31 1:35 pm

the butterfly follower and more costumes for non-members would be great

UnknownJuly 30, 2018 pm31 12:58 pm

I really miss the old shop back in 2012. There were so many options to choose from!! I still love playing Poptropica, however I did like it much better back then. The followers were adorable! I also really liked the vampire costume (with the wavy hair) and the princess one. But other than that i still like the game a lot overall.

UnknownNovember 23, 2018 pm30 7:46 pm

Give us back the old shop, Poptropica!

Gethro OmildaDecember 10, 2018 am31 7:36 am

1 month rotation of items is too long and there are only very few to choose from. bring back the old shop or make it so that items change every week or 2.

Shadowbane0December 19, 2018 pm31 8:51 pm

There is a somewhat obvious issue with this system, in that several costumes stop being available, thus making credits almost impossible to spend. What's more, the character right next to the shop on the island will advertise outfits that are not actually available, making it even more irritating. At most have a specialty tab to show off certain items, but don't lock them out. Honestly, even if you made the full selection members only, that would be better than banishing them.

UnknownJune 19, 2019 pm30 8:47 pm

Please bring back the detective outfit!

UnknownJuly 27, 2019 am31 9:05 am

Hi please could you bring back all the islands that were taken off the game. Poptropica is my most favourite game and it isn't as good with out all the other islands. Is it possible to bring them back to the game and if so that would be fantastic, thank you :)

UnknownAugust 27, 2019 pm31 12:17 pm

yes please do that

ethanOctober 24, 2019 pm31 2:56 pm

PLEASE BRING BACK THE SWORD !!!!!!!!!! wHy WoUlD yoU Do Th1S

UnknownMarch 29, 2020 pm31 12:46 pm

poptropicon 1 kept getting stuck at one part. I've RESTARTED 3 TIMES!!

UnknownApril 7, 2020 am30 10:08 am

I wish they would bring back the Nessie hat and make it non-member because I liked it so much but I was disappointed to find it was member

UnknownMay 4, 2020 pm31 4:15 pm

why doesnt it let me update?

UnknownMay 6, 2020 am31 10:49 am

change the seasons cause I play on compuiter and poptropica is still in winter

UnknownMay 26, 2020 pm31 8:58 pm

When will all the og islands come back :c