Thursday, February 2, 2017
#MyPoptropicaCostume grand prize winners and VOTE for runners-up!
Hey there, Poptropicans! The Poptropica Creators have been pouring over your entries for weeks now and we finally have our grand prize winners and runners-up contestants for you to vote on!
First we need to say that the costume entries were AMAZING. There were over 750 entries and it was very, very difficult to narrow them down to our first cut of 150 and our second cut of 75. Out of that 75, we picked our two grand prize winners and our 20 runners-up contestants. Just because you don't see your costume here today does not mean it wasn't fantastic! You are all very talented, Poptropicans!
Without further ado, here are our grand prize winners...
|"Ocean Princess" by Creepy Peanut|
The Poptropica Creators loved this mermaid entry's beautiful design, and we thought that many Poptropicans would really like this costume. We will make a merman version, too!
|"Hip Hop Boy" by Speedy Toes|
This costume appealed to the Poptropica Creators because it's full of action. We think we can come up with some cool actions to go with the costume, and it'll be fun for all Poptropicans!Creepy Peanut and Speedy Toes will each get a 6-month Poptropica subscription, have their costume created by Poptropica and sold in the Poptropica Store, and see their costume worn by a Poptropican on the Home Island! Congratulations!
Now it's time for YOU to decide who our ten runners-up will be from our Top 20!
- Pick your favorite 10 in the poll below. You can't pick more than ten and you can only vote once.
- All costumes will have boy/girl versions, unless it's a gender-neutral costume. So if the costume only shows a boy version or girl version, don't worry.
- Focus on the costume designs, not the suggested special powers -- the powers aren't all ideas we can definitely create in Poptropica.
- The order of the entries in the poll is random and gets mixed up for each voter.
- Click on the image to see the full-sized version.
Voting closes Tuesday, February 7, at midnight ET. Tell your friends!
Good luck to the Top 20!